• Karam is an Agile Coach, Trainer, Agile Advocate, and a ScrumMaster.
• Accumulated experience in a number of industries in the US as an Agile Advocate, Agile Coach, and as an Agile and traditional PMO Project Manager.
• Earned the certifications of Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP, Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP), Project Management Professional (PMP), and AgilityHealth Facilitator (AHF).
• Trained under two of the Agile thought leaders: Sally Elatta and Mike Cohn.
• Frequent Speaker on Agile topics at technical conferences, companies, and PMI Chapters.
• Held several elected positions at different PMI Chapters: Board Member, Chapter Vice President, and as a VP of Education and Certification. Karam was also a Board Member at The Omaha Agile Development Group.
• Teaches Villanova University Agile certification courses.
• Taught as an Adjunct Faculty / Lecturer at the University of Nebraska – USA.
• Holds a Master of Science Degree in Information Technology Management from Creighton University, USA. And a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science with a minor in Management and Accounting from the University of Nebraska at Omaha, USA.
Creating Agile Team Working Agreements: Why and How
All Skill Levels